Just a reminder to women that cellulite isn’t this evil thing that only ‘fat’ people have. Most women, including well known celebrities have cellulite. The term cellulite was started in the 1960’s in a Vogue magazine. Its nothing more than the body storing fat, which practically every person has to some degree. Don’t be ashamed of something that’s normal!
Thank you for this post.
It was recently found that 98% of women have cellulite…which is a little higher than the percentage of women who develop breasts.
Cellulite is more common than breasts—so stop acting like it’s not natural.
the next avatar
YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD….
THAT IS THE ANGRIEST ZEBRA I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
- Boys, on average, spend two fewer hours doing household chores per week than girls do (they play two hours more).
- If they live in households where children are compensated for doing chores, boys make and save more money.
- A 2009 study conducted by University of Michigan economists found a two-hour gender disparity in responsibilities per week in a study of 3,000 kids.
- 75 percent of girls had chores, while just 65 percent of boys do
- This disparity in chores and free time continues into adulthood all over the world. According to the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), men “report spending more time in activities counted as leisure than women. Gender differences in leisure time are wide across OECD countries.”
- Year after year, studies repeatedly confirm these patterns.
- The problems women face with unequal pay and housework duties actually start in childhood.
- The fact that boys’ chores appear to be more profitable makes the childhood chore gap even more disturbing. Turns out, parents tend to value the work that boys do more.
- Gender stereotypes dictate these patterns.
- men who grow up with sisters do less housework than their spouses and are also significantly more socially conservative.
Just had to bold that bottom point there because of the amount of misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever.
oh my fucking god
I vividly remember all the families in my church where the grade-school boys were goofing off with toys and the girls were being handed younger babies and turned into babysitters.Boys got to be boys, but girls had to be Moms.
Really, it ‘s a serious drag that even little girls today could answer #WithoutTheWageGapIWould
"misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever" - I’m looking at you, Tony Abbott